- Gently cleanses the skin.
- Nourishes the skin and compensates for the drying e ects of bathing, including dryness caused by hard water.
- Leaves the newborn(1), baby and child's skin supple and soft.
Pleasurable to use
- Its oil texture gently envelops the skin and dissolves well in bathwater.
- Leaves a unique scent on the skin.
(1)Babies out of NICU
Proven by science
- Significant increase in hydration after bathing(2):
- Increase in hydration at t1h: +28%
- Increase in hydration at t8h: +23% → Preserves the skin barrier and has a long-lasting moisturizing effect.
- Effective nourishing and protective properties, even in areas with hard water: 98% agree(3).
(2)Biometric test conducted on 17 women. / (3)Use test conducted under dermatological and pediatric control on 60 children, including infants under 3 months, over 4 weeks, with 50% of subjects in areas with hard water and 50% in areas without hard water (self-assessment).
How to use
Pour 1 or 2 capfuls of the Mustela Bath oil for baby and child into bath water. Can also be used as a cleansing oil when body is wet. Bath oil may make the bathtub slippery.
Safe for Mom and Baby
Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby.
To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research.
List of ingredients
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, HYDROGENATED STARCH HYDROLYSATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, DISODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CITRIC ACID, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, SODIUM BENZOATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, CARAMEL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT , SODIUM HYDROXIDE