How to use
From birth on*, pour two or three capfuls into bathwater. For enhanced lipidreplenishment, do not rinse off. Gently dry off without rubbing. Follow up with Stelatopia® Emollient Balm or Cream. May make the bathtub slippery. Can be used daily or during flare-ups.
*Including newborns out of the NICU.
Safe for Mom and Baby
Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby.
To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research.
List of ingredients
ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER EXTRACT, ASCORBYL palmitate, Ethyl Propionate CYCLOHEXYL, ETHYLHEXYL COCOATE, Helianthus annuus (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL , Helianthus annuus (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL Unsaponifiables, HYDROGENATED PALM glycerides Citrate, LAURETH-2, LECITHIN, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL / MINERAL OIL, PEG-6 ISOSTEARATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, Prunus amygdalus DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE
- Immediately replenishes the whole body, with long-lasting effect.
- Instantly soothes sensations of irritation and tightness.
- Gently cleanses and leaves a protective film on babies and children' skin.
- Compensates for the drying effects of bathing (hard water).
Plaesurable to use
- Its replenishing oil texture gently envelops the skin.
- Easy to use bath oil. Dilutes well in bath water.
Proven by science
The Stelatopia bath oil compensates for the drying effects of bathing (hard water): 90% agree(2).
(2)Clinical study, self-assessment conducted under dermatological control on 59 babies with a risk of atopic-prone skin for 30 days. In association with Stelatopia Emollient balm and Cleansing cream.