STELATOPIA® Replenishing cleansing wipes
- Fibers specifically recommended for atopic dermatitis(2).
- 47% thicker than our classic cleansing wipes(3).
- More absorbent(4), they clean in one single step.
- Leave a non-sticky protective film on the skin.
- Physiological pH.
(2)Fabric Preferences of Atopic Dermatitis Patients W. Elliot Love and Susan T. Nedorost.
(3)Test carried out by optical measurement compared to the very sensitive skin wipes by Mustela.
(4)Clinical study, self-assessment conducted under dermatological and pediatric control on 74 newborns, babies and children (including 65 babies and children with atopic prone-skin) for 22 days
Proven by science
- Effectively remove impurities from the skin of the face, hands and body: 98% agree (4).
- Cleanse in one sigle step without rubbing : 87% agree(4).
- The fibers are absorbent : 87% agree(4).
- The wipes are resistant : 100% agree(4).
(4)Clinical study, self-assessment conducted under dermatological and pediatric control on 74 newborns, babies and children (including 65 babies and children with extremely dry skin) for 22 days.
How to use
Take a cloth and gently clean baby's face, hands and diaper area. Carefully close lid back after use. Do not flush down the toilet.
Tips for disposal and recycling:
Please dispose of the empty package and Stelatopia replenishing cleansing wipes in the garbage bin.
Safe for Mom and Baby
Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby.
To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research.
List of ingredients
1,2-HEXANEDIOL, ALLANTOIN, AQUA / WATER / EAU, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, Helianthus annuus (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL Unsaponifiables, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT , propanediol dicaprylate, SODIUM CHLORIDE, Tetrasodium etidronate , Dimethyl undecyl OXAZOLINE