Certified organic
Organic

Eco-Refill for Organic Certified Cleansing Gel, body and hair

Thanks to the Eco-Refill for Organic Certified Cleansing Gel, limit your waste by reusing your bottle, which saves 77% of plastic rather than using a new one. Formulated with 97% natural ingredients, it gently cleanses the skin and can be used from birth on* and by the whole family. Fragrance-free, vegan** and biodegradable formula***.


*Newborns out of NICU.
**Without ingredients of animal origin.
***According to the OCDE 302B standard.

400ml

Certifications

  • 97% ingredients of natural origin
    97% ingredients of natural origin
  • Made France
    Hecho en Francia
  • Fragrance Free
    Fragrance Free
  • Certified Organic
    Certified Organic
  • Dermatologist_tested_EN
    Dermatologist tested
  • Vegan Formula without ingredients of animal origin
    Formula without ingredients of animal origin
  • logo cosmebio
    Certified Organic
  • logo ecocert
    Ecocert Cosmos Organic
Proven efficacy

Good for the skin and the planet

It's bath time! The Organic Certified Cleansing Gel is the perfect bathtime companion! It gently cleanses the skin and the delicate scalp of the child and the whole family. The best part? it compensates for the drying effects of hard water.
Result: a clean and a soft skin.
And for the planet? The Eco-Refill gives a second life to your Organic Certified Cleansing Gel bottle and saves 77% of plastic compared to a new one. The Eco-Refill packaging is recyclable(1). The formula is made up with 97% natural ingredients and is fragance-free, vegan(2) and biodegradable(3). 

(1) French market. Sale only to authorised distributors.
(2) Without ingredients of animal origin. 
(3) According to OECD 302B method.

Product safety & effectiveness

For guaranteed safety from birth, our skin care products are developed in cooperation with health professionals and must go through over 450 measures and tests.

96%

of parents find that the Organic Certified Cleansing Gel leaves the skin soft and clean (1).
 

 

(1) Clinical study carried out under dermatological and paediatric control on 30 children, for 3 weeks (self-evaluation).

Anti waste Tip.png

Step 1:

we recommend you to rinse the bottle with warm water, without shaking it, until there is no more foam and it is visually clean. Why? To avoid any risk of bacteriological contamination.
Then, you can dry the bottle upside down.
And the pump? We advise to no wash or dry it but rather to put it aside on the edge of the clean sink, while the bottle dries. 


Step 2:

everything is ready ? You can now pour the contents of the Eco-Refill into the clean bottle. 


Step 3 :

write the product lot number on the side of the eco-refill on the bottle you have just filled.
You refill your bottle for the second time? A little solvent on a cotton ball to erase and that's it, all you have to do is write down your new product lot number.
The refill is empty? throw it in the selective sorting bin(1) for recycling. (1) According to the sorting criteria of the French market.
Warning: do not fill the bottle with other products than Mustela's Organic Certified Cleansing Gel.


Step 4:

pump 2 to 4 drops of cleansing gel in your hand, then gently wash wet body and hair.


Step 5:

rinse carefully.

Anti-waste tip:
Use the product to the last drop by adding a little water to the bottle for the last use.

*If your bottle or pump shows signs of deterioration, consider changing them.

Our key ingredients

Organic olive oil, our star active ingredient, is rich in Omega 6 and 9. It is known for its nourishing properties. We combined with organic aloe vera, which softens and soothes the skin, and glycerine, which moisturises and protects.

Ingredients_avocado.png

Ingredients

The Organic Certified Cleansing Gel contains 97% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 3% provide a pleasant texture and long-term protection. The formula contains 50% organic certified ingredients.

INGREDIENTS : Aqua (Water), Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Citric Acid, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil* *Ingrédients issus de l’agriculture biologique. 

Organic Certified Cleansing Gel