- Provides an immediate, long-lasting moisturizing effect: 24 hours of hydration(2).
- Strengthens the skin barrier and leaves the skin feeling silky, supple and even softer.
- Preserves the skin’s cellular resources.
Pleasurable to use
- Fluid and melting texture, ideal for the face.
- Leaves a unique scent on the skin.
(1)Babies out of NICU
- Significant increase in hydration(2):
- Increase in hydration at t1h: +49%(2a)
- Increase in hydration at t24h: +21% (2b) → Fast and long-lasting hydration.
- Moisturizes the skin from the first application: 96% agree(3).
(2)24-Hour Hydration: measurement of hydration rate on 22 babies and children at t1h (2a) and on 19 babies and children at t24h (2b).
(3)Use test conducted under dermatologic and pediatric control on 64 children, including babies under 3 months, over 3 weeks (self-assessment).
Apply this moisturizing facial cream morning and evening, form birth on.
Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby.
To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research.
- Avocado Perseose, patented natural ingredient: moisturizes, helps to reinforce the skin barrier to preserve its richness
- Plant-based glycerin: with moisturizing properties, limits water loss from the skin.
- Jojoba oil: moisturizes
- Vitamin E: helps to keep the skin supple and soft
- Shea butter: softens
97% ingredients of natural origin*
AQUA/WATER/EAU, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL , OLUS OIL/VEGETABLE OIL/HUILE VEGETALE, GLYCERIN, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, CETYL ALCOHOL, POLYGLYCERYL-6 DISTEARATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D’ABEILLE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), JOJOBA ESTERS, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 BEESWAX/POLYGLYCERYL-3 CIRE D’ABEILLE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CITRIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 60, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT