Certified organic
Certified organic
Atopic-prone skin

Lipid-replenishing cream, anti-itching, certified organic

Lipid-replenishing cream, anti-itching, certified organic, efficiently soothe the atopic skin, naturally soothe the parent's mind. Stelatopia+ is specifically designed for extremely dry and eczema-prone skin of the baby from birth on* and for the whole family. Formulated with 99% of ingredients of natural origin with its complex of patented active ingredients, the certified ORGANIC Sunflower Oil Distillate and the prebiotic Bioécolia®, it immediately reduces the rednesses, and has an anti-relapse effect by limiting frequency of severe dryness peaks. Fragrance-free. Vegan formula**.

*Newborns out of the NICU ** Vegan formula: formula without ingredents from animal origin . 

150/300 ML

Certifications

goodforskinplanet.png

Good for the skin and the planet

Does your family have extremely dry skin with a eczema-prone skin ? Without perfume, our Stelatopia + lipid-replenishing cream, with the certified ORGANIC Sunflower Oil Distillate, is conceived specifically for you. With its soft texture and very quickly absorbed co-developed with more than 200 families, it brings a feeling of alleviation and comfort.  

It reinforces and rebalances the cutaneous barrier to give again with the very dry with atopic their natural capacity of defense. Result: the rednesses and irritations decrease immediately and durably. 

The Stelatopia + relipidant Cream is without perfume and vegan*. 

*Vegan formula: formula without ingredents from animal origin 

Product safety and effectiveness

For guaranteed safety from birth, our skin care products are developed in cooperation with health professionals and must go through over 450 measures and tests.

90%

of parents find an immediate reduction in redness (1a) and 88% a lasting reduction in irritation on their baby or child's skin (1b) 
 

90%

of parents note the anti-relapse effect which limits the frequency of severe dryness peaks (1b)

Clinically proven efficacy. 


(1) ) Clinical study conducted under dermatological and pediatric control on 63 subjects from ages 3 months to 8 years old with atopic-prone skin, with 1 to 2
applications per day during a. 28 days and b. 84 days (self-assessment)

How to use Stelatopia+

Practical, its pump format allows not to lose a drop of the product.

Step 1:

Press the pump 2 to 4 times and pour into your hand. 

Step 2:

Apply every-day, twice a day, to dry and clean skin on the body.  


The bottle is empty? This 100% recycled plastic bottle is recyclable*!

Key ingredients

Our key ingredient is certified ORGANIC* Sunflower Oil Distillate, with soothing properties, stimulates lipid biosynthesis, for protected and soothed skin. 

Bioecolia® prebiotic, protects the skin's microbiome, for strengthened natural skin defenses. Extracted from organic sunflower seeds grown in France, we extract the most concentrated part of the oil in fatty acids directly in our premises in Eure-et-Loire.

This complex of patented active ingredients rebalances the skin barrier. 

We have combined them with a trio of organic ingredients:

- avocado oil

- shea butter

- sunflower oil

For an intake of fatty acids essential to the skin. 

Finally, the sunflower oil is certified organic and comes from French organic farms.

Key ingredients Stelatopia+.jpg

Ingredients

The lipid-replenishing cream, anti-itching, certified organic contains 99% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 1% provide a pleasant texture and long-term protection. 

INGREDIENTS : AQUA /WATER /EAU, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, SUCROSE STEARATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES*, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL*, ALPHA-GLUCAN OLIGOSACCHARIDE, BENTONITE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CITRIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL