Recommended for the decongestion of the of nasal cavities as soon as the first symptoms of colds or rhinitis appear.
- Gently cleans nasal cavities.
- Humidifies congested nasal membranes.
- Decongests the nasal cavities.
Proven by science
This medical device is a regulated health product which, under these regulations, carries the CE marking.
Date of revision of operating instructions: 2016-09.
How to use
- Perform 3 sprays per day and per nostril maximum.
- Tilt head to the side and administer solution in each nostril by gently and firmly pressing down on the nozzle for a brief moment.
- Blow nose.
- Wash the nasal diffuser after use.
- Occasional use, for children and infants from 3 months(1).
- Usable in all positions.
- Bottle enabling full use of the product.
Precautions for use :
Keep out of reach and out of sight of children. Pressurized container, do not puncture or burn, even after use. Do not use after the expiration date indicated on packaging. Protect against sunlight. Store at room temperature. For more information, read the leaflet carefully.
(1)For babies under 3 months, check with your doctor.
Safe for Mom and Baby
Mustela is committed to safety first and foremost as we know there is nothing more precious than your baby.
To ensure the safety of our products, all Mustela products are developed in collaboration with healthcare professionals, based on scientific research.
List of ingredients
AQUA / WATER / EAU, PURIFIED WATER
- Baby-child safety tip.
- No contact between product and compressed air.
Side effects :
Just like any other medical product, an allergic reaction may occur in a person who is allergen-sensitive. If a reaction occurs, blow nose immediately and discontinue use of the product. Nose bleeds or painful sensations at the time of instillation may occur if mucous membrane is irritated. If the symptoms persist, contact your doctor.